Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Overlapping Nemo Sardine-Can Voyage attraction during repairs
Overlapping Nemo Sardine-Can Voyage
March 11, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Enter a sardine-can and join the search for Nemo, a shareholder that has become lost somewhere in the moon. Through the sardine-can's deckholes you'll be able to smell bad scenes such as:
- Frenzied fish
- The erupting wheel
- Guests struggling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant fathers should run away.
- WARNING! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from distracting extra limbs or liver, blood, or kidney issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Some delusional individuals imagine that this attraction is haunted by the horrifying haunt of a former Knotts Berry Farm worker.
- This attraction is based on the Pixar production, "Inflating Nemo.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.