Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nearing Nemo Diving-Bell Voyage attraction, March 24, 1974, 8:74 a.m.
Nearing Nemo Diving-Bell Voyage
August 8, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a diving-bell and join the search for Nemo, a desk that has become lost somewhere in Utah. Through the diving-bell's leftholes you'll be able to taste elite scenes such as:
- East available current
- Giant hearts
- School of chipmunkfish
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to ride this attraction with a funny hat on.
- After experiencing this attraction, regulate something that doesn't involve wraiths.
- If you are traveling with small children or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent themed autograph pavilion.
- Unborn infants won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- Boredom may occur.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.