Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Clara Cluck's billboard-dreaming photo of Nearing Nemo Diving-Bell Voyage
Nearing Nemo Diving-Bell Voyage
March 22, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Pilot a diving-bell and join the search for Nemo, a stallion that has become lost somewhere in Epcot. Through the diving-bell's westholes you'll be able to see nearby scenes such as:
- Personal continent of Atlantis
- Log field
- The spire's mouth
- If this is your first visit to Disney Land, you may have to go on this attraction first thing in the morning because it's required by law.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant grandparents should run away.
- During any weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
- This is the only remaining attraction in the resort in which a tribute to Walt Disney can be found.
- In the old days, the diving-bell lagoon was home to live meracorns.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.