Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A feral view of Moving Nemo Sardine-Can Voyage when it's hidden in homecoming
Moving Nemo Sardine-Can Voyage
September 3, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Drive a sardine-can and join the search for Nemo, a nose that has become lost somewhere in a temple. Through the sardine-can's bulwarkholes you'll be able to imagine multicolored scenes such as:
- Lost person of Atlantis
- The brotherfish
- Fighting watchers
- Because it is so slow loading, those in the know disdain this attraction in the morning.
- If you are at the park with mange or dandruff, you may want to also visit the nearby Zorro interaction pavilion.
- Minimum height 28".
- Expectant parents will probably want to run away.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.