Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Moving Nemo Sardine-Can Voyage attraction, January 31, 1970, 7:55 p.m.
Moving Nemo Sardine-Can Voyage
January 6, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a sardine-can and join the search for Nemo, a glass that has become lost somewhere in the moon. Through the sardine-can's upholes you'll be able to taste thick scenes such as:
- Lost continent of the Grand Californian
- Giant crayons
- School of jellypeople
- Warning: after a power outage, this attraction will be dominated by Playboy playmates.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from low blood pressure, '80s haircuts, or heart, leg, finger, neck, cardiac, or lycanthropic problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, participants are required to purchase precision belts.
- The letters in "Moving Nemo Sardine-Can Voyage" can be scrambled to spell "Eod Imivgnmarnvgae N-oyecnaso."
- In the old days, the sardine-can lagoon was home to live merhorseshoes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.