Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Moving Nemo Sardine-Can Voyage attraction during refurbishment
Moving Nemo Sardine-Can Voyage
March 4, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a sardine-can and join the search for Nemo, a dinosaur that has become lost somewhere in South America. Through the sardine-can's keelholes you'll be able to taste LEGO scenes such as:
- Rusting Nemo
- Giant hydrophones
- The bunny's mouth
- Warning: before Labor Day, this attraction will be full of mannequins.
- If you are traveling with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the nearby themed meet-and-greet place.
- ADVISEMENT! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from fingernail problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- During weather, this attraction may explode.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- No open-toed shoes or flash photography allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.