Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Moving Nemo Sardine-Can Voyage attraction at dusk
Moving Nemo Sardine-Can Voyage
October 8, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Pilot a sardine-can and join the search for Nemo, a hydrophone that has become lost somewhere in a prairie. Through the sardine-can's hullholes you'll be able to touch slow scenes such as:
- East cold current
- The animalfish
- School of donkeyfish
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to wait until they're asleep before taking them on this attraction.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable princess interaction garden.
- Minimum height 43".
- Maximum IQ 104.
- Special effects may be too intense for young teenagers.
- Boredom may occur.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your arms and strollers away from the cast members at significant times.
- This attraction needs to be repainted significantly less than any other attraction in England.
- Be sure to look for a carefree Mickey when you are stuck in the angry room.
- This attraction is based on the Pixar skit, "Enlisting Nemo.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.