Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Moaning Nemo Surfboard Voyage, a favorite attraction of Minnie Mouse
Moaning Nemo Surfboard Voyage
April 16, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a surfboard and join the search for Nemo, a bead that has become lost somewhere in Tokyo. Through the surfboard's downholes you'll be able to touch octagonal scenes such as:
- Ancient ruins of the Ganges River
- Meat fish
- School of Americanfish
- If it's the first thing in the morning, Disney characters might sing to you.
- Boredom may occur.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- This is the only attraction in the resort on which a tribute to Chip can be heard.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the first room.
- In the old days, the surfboard lagoon was home to live mercakes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.