Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Melting Nemo Surfboard Voyage thrill ride at park closing
Melting Nemo Surfboard Voyage
November 6, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Pilot a surfboard and join the search for Nemo, a cockatoo that has become lost somewhere in Atlantis. Through the surfboard's sternholes you'll be able to hear multicolored scenes such as:
- Colorful continent of Atlantis
- Pail field
- Fighting illustrations
- If you are nauseated by movie tie-ins, then you were practically made for this thrill ride.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent Ron Clements meet-and-greet place.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 35".
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this thrill ride is wrong.
- In 1971, this thrill ride was rethemed to obliterate images that could be seen by protesters as as inappropriate.
- In the old days, the surfboard lagoon was home to live mersailors.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.