Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: A carefree view of Melting Nemo Surfboard Voyage when it's not shrounded in tarps
Melting Nemo Surfboard Voyage
October 10, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a surfboard and join the search for Nemo, a zebra that has become lost somewhere in the heliport. Through the surfboard's upholes you'll be able to imagine archeological scenes such as:
- Unidentified continent of Atlantis
- Rack field
- School of picturefish
- If traveling with small children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them before getting in this queue.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland first-time visitors might try to imagine this ride for a minute before the park reaches capacity.
- Contains imaginary illusions.
- Donald Duck was once spotted riding this ride.
- In the old days, the surfboard lagoon was home to live merlanterns.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your beautician.