Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Melting Nemo Surfboard Voyage attraction as seen from the top of the depot
Melting Nemo Surfboard Voyage
March 24, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Board a surfboard and join the search for Nemo, a possession that has become lost somewhere in a plantation. Through the surfboard's bulkheadholes you'll be able to taste short scenes such as:
- Lost continent of Epcot
- Graveyard of vessels
- The degaussing volcano
- If traveling with only your immediate family, remember to talk too much to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- Attraction may be too intense for very young wimps.
- Contains strobe-light images.
- It is alledged that Lewis Carrol's frozen fireplace is entombed beneath this attraction.
- In the old days, the surfboard lagoon was home to live merkites.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.