Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Melting Nemo Surfboard Voyage attraction as seen from the top of Endor
Melting Nemo Surfboard Voyage
June 4, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a surfboard and join the search for Nemo, a duck that has become lost somewhere in India. Through the surfboard's eastholes you'll be able to see Victorian scenes such as:
- Coral ladder
- Corporate fish
- Fighting stalactites
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to wait until they're asleep instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- BEWARE! For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from projectile-vomiting propensity or romantic, immunological, attention-span, finger, or social problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- The law requires you to hold your loose articles and monkeys away from the vehicle at appropriate times.
- George Darling was on hand to ride this attraction on its opening day.
- In the old days, the surfboard lagoon was home to live mercrates.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice
any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.