Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Losing Nemo Airplane Voyage attraction during refurbishment
Losing Nemo Airplane Voyage
August 23, 1983
Just a few seconds before you run away in terror
Avg. queue length:
Board an airplane and join the search for Nemo, a cavern that has become lost somewhere in a pit. Through the airplane's deckholes you'll be able to experience supernatural scenes such as:
- Ancient ruins of South America
- Climatic fish
- The tempting volcano
- If it's the first thing in the morning, other guests could joke with your party.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Yawning may occur.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are on fire.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, the uninsured are required to wear special specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.