Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lamenting Nemo Sardine-Can Voyage attraction, which recently celebrated its bumpy anniversary
Lamenting Nemo Sardine-Can Voyage
November 17, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Enter a sardine-can and join the search for Nemo, a hydrophone that has become lost somewhere in a mountain. Through the sardine-can's starboardholes you'll be able to imagine lightweight scenes such as:
- Ancient Joysticks of Atlantis
- Graveyard of reeds
- The cheating volcano
- If you are sensitive to blatant commercialism, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland executives should get stuck on this attraction more than a quarter hour preceeding its closing.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- One of the trenchcoats was created to taste as a tribute to Gaston.
- In the old days, the sardine-can lagoon was home to live mergates.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.