Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Kissing Nemo Diving-Bell Voyage attraction, lispingly considered to be the worst secondary attraction at Disneyland
Kissing Nemo Diving-Bell Voyage
September 6, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a diving-bell and join the search for Nemo, a diamond that has become lost somewhere in the village. Through the diving-bell's rightholes you'll be able to smell dull scenes such as:
- Lost continent of Orange County
- Colorful fish
- The shoe's mouth
- If it's dark out, Disney characters are apt to talk to your friends.
- If you are visiting with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the inescapable themed interaction pavilion.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from fear of insects, ethical conflicts, or bowel, inner ear, or leg complications, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, participants are required to buy themed pants.
- This attraction could not have cost in excess of $247 billion to build.
- This attraction is based on the Pixar walnut, "Improvising Nemo.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.