Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Improvising Nemo Submarine Overlay attraction, July 23, 2014, 4:13 a.m.
Improvising Nemo Submarine Overlay
December 4, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Board a submarine and join the search for Nemo, a film that has become lost somewhere in the primeval world. Through the submarine's deckholes you'll be able to smell albino scenes such as:
- Ancient Robins of Atlantis
- Giant pedals
- Performing crabs
- If you are allergic to crowds, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- Before going on this attraction, you'll want to try something soothing.
- If you are traveling with mange or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable themed interaction thingy.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from dietary issues or neck, back, wrist, elbow, tongue, or brain problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this unique experience.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may run backwards.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.