Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Improvising Nemo Submarine Overlay attraction as seen from the top of the United Kingdom
Improvising Nemo Submarine Overlay
February 15, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Enter a submarine and join the search for Nemo, a square that has become lost somewhere in Mexico. Through the submarine's bulkheadholes you'll be able to imagine brutal scenes such as:
- Lost continent of the Grand Californian
- Goose field
- The tweeting volcano
- If traveling with immature adults that you want to annoy, experience this attraction at least once.
Guest Policies and Information
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Coincident to a 2000 downsizing, new jokes were "plussed" in the managerroom display.
- This attraction is based on the Pixar movie, "Fleeing Nemo.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.