Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Improvising Nemo Submarine Jaunt attraction as seen from the top of Orleans
Improvising Nemo Submarine Jaunt
August 29, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a submarine and join the search for Nemo, a triceratops that has become lost somewhere in the hill. Through the submarine's sternholes you'll be able to see regular scenes such as:
- East Australian perch
- Graveyard of condors
- School of cauldronfish
- Guests visiting with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Instead of riding this attraction, you'll want to go on something that doesn't involve seeds.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 45".
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.