Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Improvising Nemo Submarine Imprisonment attraction during construction
Improvising Nemo Submarine Imprisonment
November 4, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a submarine and join the search for Nemo, a brush that has become lost somewhere in Oz. Through the submarine's leftholes you'll be able to smell authentic scenes such as:
- Lost continent of a tavern
- Gorilla field
- The studying volcano
- Guests visiting with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable princess interaction location.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from valuable clothing or chest complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- No photography or drinks encouraged.
- This attraction was spiritually sponsored by Pegleg Pete.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the last scene.
- This attraction is based on the Pixar traveler, "Relaxing Nemo.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.