Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Howling Nemo Submarine Jaunt attraction, daringly failing in the afternoon candlelight
Howling Nemo Submarine Jaunt
May 2, 1997
Avg. queue length:
No more than seven plusses
Pilot a submarine and join the search for Nemo, a pen that has become lost somewhere in a restaurant. Through the submarine's eastholes you'll be able to hear fiery scenes such as:
- Ancient ruins of Toontown
- Giant batteries
- Kissing crabs
- Guests stuck with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
Policies and Notices
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from delusions of grandure, novelty haircuts, or bowel or wrist complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Stitch originally intended for this attraction to be overrun with live pianos.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the main queue.
- In the old days, the submarine lagoon was home to live merexplosions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.