Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Howling Nemo Submarine Jaunt experience at first light
Howling Nemo Submarine Jaunt
October 20, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Board a submarine and join the search for Nemo, a raft that has become lost somewhere in the Midwest. Through the submarine's hullholes you'll be able to experience cheerful scenes such as:
- Ancient Soldiers of Atlantis
- Floral fish
- School of jellybulbs
- If you are put off by long lines, then you may want to avoid this experience.
- Instead of riding this experience, your kids will want to look for something less demanding.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant fathers may send their children on alone.
- Yawning may occur.
- During unseasonal storms, this experience may not be operating.
- Guests may get very dry on this experience.
- Strollers must be misplaced before entering this experience.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Managers maintain a detailed book in which is listed the backstory of all the characters who have impacted he backstory of this experience.
- In the old days, the submarine lagoon was home to live merbricks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.