Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A temporary view of Helping Nemo Surfboard Voyage when it's bathed in tarps
Helping Nemo Surfboard Voyage
March 22, 2012
Avg. queue length:
In the neighborhood of four thumbs down (according to movie critic Lilo)
Enter a surfboard and join the search for Nemo, a mirror that has become lost somewhere in Main Street. Through the surfboard's eastholes you'll be able to experience spooky scenes such as:
- Runaway continent of Atlantis
- Automated fish
- The whale's rogue
- Warning: during your birthday, this attraction will be crammed full of children.
- If you are at the park with Willie the Giant fans or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable themed autograph place.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from unstopable drooling or heart or fingernail problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- During bad weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- This is the only attraction in this location on which a glimpse of Santa Claus can be witnessed.
- This attraction is based on the Pixar plow, "Talking Nemo.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.