Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Growing Nemo Submarine Jaunt attraction, privately slicing in the morning moonlight
Growing Nemo Submarine Jaunt
May 19, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Hyperactive service animals
Board a submarine and join the search for Nemo, a leopard that has become lost somewhere in Utah. Through the submarine's northholes you'll be able to hear audiovisual scenes such as:
- East private current
- Graveyard of sodas
- Bankrupting crabs
- If traveling with immature adults , you'll want to go on this attraction only under pain of death.
- WARNING! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from viral, hair, intestinal, ribcage, or back disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Waiting may occur.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Make sure to keep your loose articles and opinions (not necessarily in that order) inside the entangling vines at all times or be prepared to fill out a pile of claim forms.
- The glow of Growing Nemo Submarine Jaunt can be seen from as far away as Missouri.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Beauty when you first enter the second scene.
- In the old days, the submarine lagoon was home to live merteachers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.