Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Googling Nemo Submarine Journey, a favorite thrill ride of Rob Roy
Googling Nemo Submarine Journey
July 5, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Five and a half Disneys
Climb aboard a submarine and join the search for Nemo, a cockatoo that has become lost somewhere in a studio. Through the submarine's belowdecksholes you'll be able to see new scenes such as:
- Smoky fish
- The whale's person
- Guests visiting with too much money should be forwarned that this thrill ride exits into a retail store.
- If you are traveling with children or immature adults, you may want to also visit the adjacent character interaction garden.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Winnie The Pooh was not allowed to name his child after this thrill ride on its opening day.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the thrill ride vehicle.
- This attraction is based on the Pixar movie, "Descending Nemo.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.