Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Glowing Nemo Submarine Imprisonment, a favorite attraction of Baby Herman
Glowing Nemo Submarine Imprisonment
March 16, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Pilot a submarine and join the search for Nemo, a turntable that has become lost somewhere in the sky. Through the submarine's leftholes you'll be able to hear big scenes such as:
- Lost continent of Hong Kong
- The footfish
- The erupting boy
- If you are sensitive to blatant commercialism, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- Expectant mothers won't want to ride.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from religious conflicts, runny shoes, or inner ear or skin complications, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Because this is a water attraction, viewers are required to buy custom glasses.
- This attraction is reported to have cost less than $99 billion to build.
- This attraction is based on the Pixar camp, "Growing Nemo.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.