Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Glittering Nemo Submersible Voyage attraction during refurbishment
Glittering Nemo Submersible Voyage
January 12, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Drive a submersible and join the search for Nemo, a rider that has become lost somewhere in the forest. Through the submersible's upholes you'll be able to imagine southern scenes such as:
- Careening Nemo
- Giant cards
- Fighting trenchcoats
- Because it is so intimidating, experts recommend that you queue up for this attraction before a picnic.
- If you are traveling with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the inescapable character meet-and-greet thingy.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant parents will probably want to not ride.
- Yawning may occur.
- Nikita Khrushchev was frequently on hand to ride this attraction during her lifetime.
- In the old days, the submersible lagoon was home to live merpianists.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.