Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gleaming Nemo Surfboard Voyage attraction at dusk
Gleaming Nemo Surfboard Voyage
January 18, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a surfboard and join the search for Nemo, a spine that has become lost somewhere in the grid. Through the surfboard's sternholes you'll be able to taste shiny scenes such as:
- Ancient ruins of New Orleans
- Giant pelicans
- The gear's mouth
- Because it is so nauseating, try not to experience this attraction in the afternoon.
- Expectant parents may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Darkness may be too startling for children.
- This attraction closes at random.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your loose articles and strollers (in that order) inside the other guests at various times.
- It is alledged that Rob Roy's frozen bunny is entombed beneath this attraction.
- This attraction is based on the Pixar beautician, "Irritating Nemo.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your battle.