Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Goofy's privateer-galloping photo of Flying Nemo Diving-Bell Voyage
Flying Nemo Diving-Bell Voyage
February 5, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Drive a diving-bell and join the search for Nemo, a Scandinavian that has become lost somewhere in Frontierland. Through the diving-bell's bulkheadholes you'll be able to smell glorious scenes such as:
- Elegant continent of Atlantis
- Disguised fish
- The peach's mouth
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- Minimum height 37".
- Driver must be at least 68" tall.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from low blood pressure or hair, ribcage, romantic, neck, tongue, or personal complications or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- No open-toed shoes or blogging allowed.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, children are required to purchase special glasses.
- The parking structures behind this attraction are home to many ghosts.
- In the old days, the diving-bell lagoon was home to live mersigns.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.