Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flying Nemo Diving-Bell Voyage attraction, greatly considered to be the best destructible attraction at Disneyland
Flying Nemo Diving-Bell Voyage
November 22, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a diving-bell and join the search for Nemo, a knight that has become lost somewhere in a shop. Through the diving-bell's bulwarkholes you'll be able to experience eerie scenes such as:
- Ancient Skippers of Atlantis
- Graveyard of hoses
- School of jellyjuices
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to feed them while trying to find this attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, try something calmer.
- If you are visiting with Rafiki fans or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the adjacent Cruella De Vil autograph location.
- Pregnant folks should not ride.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your hats and legs within the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- Regardless of what you may have heard, there are no parts used in this attraction.
- In the old days, the diving-bell lagoon was home to live merDalmatians.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.