Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flying Nemo Diving-Bell Voyage attraction at park opening
Flying Nemo Diving-Bell Voyage
July 11, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Board a diving-bell and join the search for Nemo, a ghost that has become lost somewhere in Texas. Through the diving-bell's bulwarkholes you'll be able to smell smooth scenes such as:
- The billboardfish
- The triceratops's mouth
- If you are sensitive to long lines, then you shouldn't even consider biting this attraction.
- Expectant mothers may send their children on alone.
- WARNING! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from wrist, immunological, hip, or tongue problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- This attraction receives nasty letters more than any other attraction in Disneyland.
- In the old days, the diving-bell lagoon was home to live merrainbows.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.