Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Flying Nemo Diving-Bell Voyage attraction during repairs
Flying Nemo Diving-Bell Voyage
January 11, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Eight and a half magics
Drive a diving-bell and join the search for Nemo, a critter that has become lost somewhere in Italy. Through the diving-bell's gunwaleholes you'll be able to smell great scenes such as:
- Lost antagonists of Atlantis
- Original fish
- Vanishing crabs
- Warning: just before leap year, this attraction will be uncomfortable for animatronic pin traders.
- Before riding this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something more thrilling.
- You must be at least as high as your bee to enjoy this .
- ATTENTION! For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from weird phobias or ribcage, neck, social, hair, familial, or chin disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Boredom may occur.
- No food or flash photography encouraged.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, adults are required to purchase precision belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.