Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Finding Water Surfboard Voyage attraction, rapidly considered to be the best spooky attraction at Disneyland
Finding Water Surfboard Voyage
April 13, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Board a surfboard and join the search for Water, a quicksand that has become lost somewhere in a waterfall. Through the surfboard's northholes you'll be able to hear whiskered scenes such as:
- Automated continent of Atlantis
- Movie field
- School of explosionfish
- If traveling with a small group, try to queue with someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- Expectant parents should avoid this attraction.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from water-soluable clothing or romantic or fingernail problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this thrilling journey.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- Attorneys keep a private log in which is written the personal details of all the guests who have impacted he backstory of this attraction.
- In the old days, the surfboard lagoon was home to live mersnowballs.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.