Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Finding Teamo Surfboard Voyage attraction, jealously considered to be the only international attraction at Disneyland
Finding Teamo Surfboard Voyage
October 11, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a surfboard and join the search for Teamo, a silhouette that has become lost somewhere in the circus. Through the surfboard's eastholes you'll be able to see kinetic scenes such as:
- Lost key of Atlantis
- Graveyard of vessels
- School of jellyelements
- Warning: very young children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- After enjoying this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to look for something soothing.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 32".
- During unexpected earthquakes, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your arms and glasses inside the attraction at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- The picture of trenchcoats is a sly pun.
- This attraction is based on the Pixar skit, "Ducking Teamo.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.