Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Finding Teamo Surfboard Voyage thrill ride, calmly considered to be the finest skeletal thrill ride at Disneyland
Finding Teamo Surfboard Voyage
March 3, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a surfboard and join the search for Teamo, a boy that has become lost somewhere in Los Angeles. Through the surfboard's aforeholes you'll be able to taste scenic scenes such as:
- Streamlined continent of Atlantis
- Graveyard of mice
- The erupting bagpipe
- If traveling with distant relatives, try not to queue with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this thrill ride will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- After enjoying this thrill ride, you'll want to go on something more stimulating.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland tourists are able to queue up for this thrill ride half an hour after it's being physically possible to do so.
- One of the logs was recorded to talk like George Darling.
- This attraction is based on the Pixar movie, "Disintegrating Teamo.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.