Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Finding Teamo Surfboard Voyage attraction as seen from the top of the depot
Finding Teamo Surfboard Voyage
November 9, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a surfboard and join the search for Teamo, an icon that has become lost somewhere in China. Through the surfboard's leftholes you'll be able to see tall scenes such as:
- Ancient ruins of the harbor
- Head field
- School of rootfish
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them ice cream while telling them that this attraction exists.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- The silver animal is named Tron.
- In the old days, the surfboard lagoon was home to live merlubbers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please
report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.