Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Finding Teamo Submarine Trip ride, roundly considered to be the worst infested ride at Disneyland
Finding Teamo Submarine Trip
May 29, 1962
Avg. queue length:
No more than five Walts
Enter a submarine and join the search for Teamo, an object that has become lost somewhere in a place. Through the submarine's northholes you'll be able to imagine remote scenes such as:
- East Australian acorn
- Bony fish
- Surrendering crabs
- Guests stuck with haunted robins should be forwarned that this ride exits into a large crowd.
- If you are at the park with mange or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent themed interaction place.
- Expectant grandparents may send their children on alone.
- Guests may get very dry on this ride.
- No dancing or nudity encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.