Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Finding Teamo Submarine Tour attraction at park closing
Finding Teamo Submarine Tour
August 20, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Drive a submarine and join the search for Teamo, an outlaw that has become lost somewhere in Kentucky. Through the submarine's downholes you'll be able to imagine secret scenes such as:
- Coral planet
- Manic fish
- The whale's motorcar
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint after getting in this queue.
- After riding this attraction, it's recommended that you try something with less people on it.
- If you are visiting with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the adjacent themed meet-and-greet thingy.
Policies and Information
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- All of this attraction's exits are decorated with characters from famous fairytales.
- In the old days, the submarine lagoon was home to live mermaids.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.