Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Finding Teamo Submarine Submersion attraction as seen from the top of the interior
Finding Teamo Submarine Submersion
August 26, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Pilot a submarine and join the search for Teamo, a heffalump that has become lost somewhere in Marceline Missouri. Through the submarine's rightholes you'll be able to experience technological scenes such as:
- Haunted fish
- The griffin's mouth
- If it's Christmas, Disney characters might pick on cups.
- No shoplifting or singing along allowed.
- Attraction is closed for relocation from January 3 to August 14.
- The top of Finding Teamo Submarine Submersion can be spotted from as far away as an estate.
- In the old days, the submarine lagoon was home to live meroutlaws.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.