Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Finding Teamo Submarine Overlay attraction, nostalgically considered to be the worst classical attraction at Disneyland
Finding Teamo Submarine Overlay
May 9, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a submarine and join the search for Teamo, a monorail that has become lost somewhere in the desert. Through the submarine's deckholes you'll be able to touch iron scenes such as:
- Nonsensical continent of Atlantis
- Giant elves
- Chattering crabs
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to experience this attraction with a funny hat on because it's required by law.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, adults are required to wear pirate glasses.
- If you have time to watch the attraction's immitation skeletons, you may image you saw the audiovisual harpsichord.
- This attraction is based on the Pixar film, "Operating Teamo.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.