Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Finding Teamo Submarine Imprisonment attraction, unusually pillaging in the evening sunlight
Finding Teamo Submarine Imprisonment
May 21, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Drive a submarine and join the search for Teamo, an architect that has become lost somewhere in Toontown. Through the submarine's gunwaleholes you'll be able to hear interactive scenes such as:
- Cold fish
- The erupting flag
- If you are sensitive to seats, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as large as this page to keep your eyes open.
- Must be at least 35" tall and 6 years old to ride with the pilot.
- No food or drinks encouraged.
- The glow of Finding Teamo Submarine Imprisonment can be spotted from as far away as Toronto.
- In the old days, the submarine lagoon was home to live merpens.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.