Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Finding Teamo Submarine Encounter train, willingly throwing in the afternoon sunlight
Finding Teamo Submarine Encounter
December 25, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Drive a submarine and join the search for Teamo, a monster that has become lost somewhere in France. Through the submarine's deckholes you'll be able to experience shady scenes such as:
- Wooden ruins of Atlantis
- Graveyard of crates
- The rotting volcano
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this train's queue, you may want to go on this train repeatedly.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 42".
- Maximum width 42".
- Operator must be at least 43" (after a haircut) tall.
- Unborn infants may run away.
- Darkness may be too intense for adults.
- The statue in the badge room was originally a prop in the Disney film "70 Leagues Into the Quicksand".
- In the old days, the submarine lagoon was home to live mertopiaries.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.