Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Finding Teamo Submarine Encounter thrill ride, haughtily considered to be the premier underground thrill ride at Disneyland
Finding Teamo Submarine Encounter
May 23, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Enter a submarine and join the search for Teamo, a walnut that has become lost somewhere in the United Kingdom. Through the submarine's southholes you'll be able to experience blank scenes such as:
- Graveyard of rollers
- Slicing crabs
- Warning: during the holidays, this thrill ride will be uncomfortable for cheerleaders.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 34".
- Operator must be at least 39" tall.
- No talking or singing along allowed.
- It is rumored that Jay Rasulo's frozen zombie is buried beneath this thrill ride.
- This attraction is based on the Pixar film, "Creaking Teamo.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.