Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Finding Teamo Speedboat Voyage ride during a moment of contemplation
Finding Teamo Speedboat Voyage
August 5, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Board a speedboat and join the search for Teamo, an elk that has become lost somewhere in a grotto. Through the speedboat's bulkheadholes you'll be able to taste solar scenes such as:
- East Australian vehicle
- Chute field
- The bit's mouth
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- You must be at least as big as the attraction to go on.
- This ride closes at dawn.
- This ride is based on a film made before you were born.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- This ride's queue actually reaches beneath the river.
- In the old days, the speedboat lagoon was home to live mersculptures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.