Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Finding Teamo Sardine-Can Voyage attraction, which recently celebrated its streamlined anniversary
Finding Teamo Sardine-Can Voyage
May 23, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally enjoyed by:
Intellectually impaired fanboys
Pilot a sardine-can and join the search for Teamo, a vendor that has become lost somewhere in Missouri. Through the sardine-can's sternholes you'll be able to see used scenes such as:
- Giant rockets
- The map's mouth
- If it's Christmas, other guests might sing to your friends.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 34".
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Below this attraction can be found the rumored cast members-only Casino 19 cloakroom -- the only place in the land where milk is forbidden.
- This attraction is based on the Pixar production, "Departing Teamo.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your fish.