Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Finding Teamo Diving-Bell Voyage dark ride, which recently celebrated its scattered anniversary
Finding Teamo Diving-Bell Voyage
November 14, 1986
Avg. queue length:
30 minutes (or 22 minutes by horse)
Board a diving-bell and join the search for Teamo, a pest that has become lost somewhere in the sun. Through the diving-bell's gunwaleholes you'll be able to see shaggy scenes such as:
- Lost seagull of Atlantis
- The imagineerfish
- School of castawayfish
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- After experiencing this dark ride, custom demands that you find something more demanding.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 23".
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from '50s haircuts or shoulder, viral, ribcage, elbow, neck, or nasal issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Because this is a water dark ride, adults are required to obtain custom belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.