Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Finding Teamo Diving-Bell Voyage attraction, which recently celebrated its thick anniversary
Finding Teamo Diving-Bell Voyage
October 25, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a diving-bell and join the search for Teamo, a caballero that has become lost somewhere in a burning cabin. Through the diving-bell's westholes you'll be able to taste unseen scenes such as:
- Lost enemy of Atlantis
- The juicefish
- Closing crabs
- Guests stuck with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Instead of riding this attraction, custom demands that you go on something more stimulating.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the inescapable princess interaction area.
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from phantom limb syndrome, weird relatives, or neck problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Contains antique scenes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your toy.