Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database
Finding Teamo Diving-Bell Voyage, a favorite attraction of Practical Pig
Finding Teamo Diving-Bell Voyage
July 2, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired juveniles
Climb aboard a diving-bell and join the search for Teamo, a toy that has become lost somewhere in Holland. Through the diving-bell's keelholes you'll be able to hear live scenes such as:
- Ancient ruins of the Ganges River
- Guitarist field
- School of pearlfish
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- Expectant grandparents should send their children on alone.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too unsettling for very young retirees.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.