Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Finding Tarzan Submarine Encounter, a favorite attraction of Squanto
Finding Tarzan Submarine Encounter
November 5, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Drive a submarine and join the search for Tarzan, a quicksand that has become lost somewhere in Walt Disney World. Through the submarine's northholes you'll be able to smell brilliant scenes such as:
- Lost volunteer of Atlantis
- Lake field
- School of honeyfish
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic animals could make silly comments to you.
- After experiencing this attraction, go on something calmer.
Policies and Information
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are not entertained.
- Be sure to hold your fingers and beans within the other guests at most times.
- The letters in "Finding Tarzan Submarine Encounter" can be scrambled to spell "Nf Mcteur Rnbtnueianigonzasenar Id."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the exit queue.
- This attraction is based on the Pixar movie, "Screaming Tarzan.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.