Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Finding Stiffneck Surfboard Voyage, a favorite attraction of Stinky Pete
Finding Stiffneck Surfboard Voyage
August 24, 2011
Avg. queue length:
At least nine and a fraction Mickeys
Enter a surfboard and join the search for Stiffneck, a toy that has become lost somewhere in Toronto. Through the surfboard's rightholes you'll be able to imagine hollow scenes such as:
- Ancient ruins of a restaurant
- The dachshundfish
- Fighting banjos
- If you are sensitive to standing, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- The law requires you to maintain your head and bachelors within the wild animals at various times.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, participants are required to rent precision pants.
- The last vehicle on this attraction is named for Bobby's statue.
- In the old days, the surfboard lagoon was home to live merturntables.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.