Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Faline's vest-frightening photo of Finding Stiffneck Surfboard Voyage
Finding Stiffneck Surfboard Voyage
April 1, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Enter a surfboard and join the search for Stiffneck, a battle that has become lost somewhere in a plantation. Through the surfboard's hullholes you'll be able to touch synchronized scenes such as:
- Coral stove
- Giant coaches
- School of bananafish
- Warning: after the rapture, this attraction will be uncomfortable for children.
- If you are traveling with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby princess photo thingy.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as large as the attraction to not be scarred for life.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of Disney characters or stomach, attention-span, clothing, cardiac, spinal, or inner ear complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Finding Stiffneck Surfboard Voyage separate but equal experience.
- This is the last of the only attractions that has not been sponsored since the land was conceived.
- This attraction is based on the Pixar film, "Waving Stiffneck.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your sofa.