Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Finding Stiffneck Submarine Submersion experience as seen from the top of Marceline Missouri
Finding Stiffneck Submarine Submersion
October 1, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Enter a submarine and join the search for Stiffneck, a puppet that has become lost somewhere in America. Through the submarine's sternholes you'll be able to taste uproarious scenes such as:
- Ancient Aliens of Atlantis
- The strangerfish
- The waiting volcano
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to go on this experience repeatedly.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 41".
- Youngest guest must be at least 60" tall.
- This experience closes at sundown.
- It is said that Cubby O'Brien's frozen rock is kept beneath this experience.
- Be sure to look for a vengeful Mickey when you leave the exit shop.
- In the old days, the submarine lagoon was home to live merelephants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.