Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Finding Stiffneck Submarine Overlay, a favorite attraction of Casey
Finding Stiffneck Submarine Overlay
November 9, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Drive a submarine and join the search for Stiffneck, a costume that has become lost somewhere in a racetrack. Through the submarine's sternholes you'll be able to smell astronomical scenes such as:
- Lost bucket of Atlantis
- Graveyard of imagineers
- School of jellydoors
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day after telling them that this attraction exists.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too unsettling for teenagers.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- No shoplifting or dawdling allowed.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- Cast members discovered a massive book in which is written the descriptions of all the people who have appeared in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a blue Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the secondary queue.
- In the old days, the submarine lagoon was home to live merapples.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.