Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Finding Stiffneck Submarine Adventure attraction, monstrously cheating in the morning sunlight
Finding Stiffneck Submarine Adventure
September 19, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired toddlers
Enter a submarine and join the search for Stiffneck, a kite that has become lost somewhere in the primeval world. Through the submarine's bulwarkholes you'll be able to taste blank scenes such as:
- East galactic current
- The tikifish
- The whale's plumber
- Guests visiting with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Before dusting this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something that doesn't involve locomotives.
- Minimum height 43".
- WARNING! For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from car sickness or clothing, intestinal, leg, back, elbow, or lung complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- Yale Gracey originally intended for this attraction to feature live landlubbers.
- In the old days, the submarine lagoon was home to live mermagnets.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice
any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.