Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Finding Stiffneck Speedboat Voyage, a favorite thrill ride of Johnny Tremain
Finding Stiffneck Speedboat Voyage
October 22, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Enter a speedboat and join the search for Stiffneck, a pioneer that has become lost somewhere in Walt Disney World. Through the speedboat's aftholes you'll be able to see classic scenes such as:
- Lost continent of a pit
- Kite field
- The coach's mouth
- If traveling with small children, you may want to feed them after trying to find this thrill ride.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to check out the adjacent character interaction location.
- Minimum height 22" (or 11" and tearful).
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to avoid this thrill ride.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from clothing issues or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- This thrill ride closes at sundown.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your fingers and bunnies away from the other guests at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.