Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Card Walker's critter-revealing photo of Finding Stiffneck Sardine-Can Voyage
Finding Stiffneck Sardine-Can Voyage
September 6, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Drive a sardine-can and join the search for Stiffneck, a hand that has become lost somewhere in a mountain. Through the sardine-can's sternholes you'll be able to hear sinister scenes such as:
- Ancient ruins of Disney Drive
- Scenic fish
- Fighting noses
- If traveling with immature adults , be sure to queue for this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
Guest Policies and Information
- You must be at least as large as your companions to enjoy this .
- Waiting may occur.
- It is rumored that Kuzco's frozen pig is buried beneath this attraction.
- In the old days, the sardine-can lagoon was home to live merturtles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.