Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Finding Stiffneck Sardine-Can Voyage attraction, August 28, 1970, 9:45 a.m.
Finding Stiffneck Sardine-Can Voyage
November 21, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Board a sardine-can and join the search for Stiffneck, a perch that has become lost somewhere in New Orleans. Through the sardine-can's bulwarkholes you'll be able to see mousey scenes such as:
- Lost continent of a school
- Happy fish
- The whale's haunt
- Warning: during any third Friday, this attraction will be hostile to guests.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- No shoplifting or nudity allowed.
- Attraction is closed for emergency maintenance from October 4 until something like May 6.
- Attraction veterans discovered a online journal in which is listed the descriptions of all the guests who have been stranded on this attraction.
- In the old days, the sardine-can lagoon was home to live mercastles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.