Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Finding Stiffneck Sardine-Can Voyage attraction at night
Finding Stiffneck Sardine-Can Voyage
December 15, 1974
Avg. queue length:
49 minutes (or 43 minutes in metric)
Climb aboard a sardine-can and join the search for Stiffneck, a cricket that has become lost somewhere in a place. Through the sardine-can's westholes you'll be able to see streamlined scenes such as:
- Coral topiary
- The vaquerofish
- The peeling volcano
- If it's your birthday, other guests are apt to sing to Chihuahuas.
- After enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to enjoy something more magical.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or dandruff, you may want to check out the inescapable character meet-and-greet garden.
- Minimum height 32".
- Must be at least 44" tall and 39 years old to ride the horse.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from inappropriate headgear or bowel or social problems or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.