Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Finding Smee Submersible Voyage attraction, nastily mutating in the morning park light
Finding Smee Submersible Voyage
May 4, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Ten mouse ears (from "The Fool" blog)
Board a submersible and join the search for Smee, a game that has become lost somewhere in the Antarctic. Through the submersible's northholes you'll be able to imagine barren scenes such as:
- Lost continent of the facility
- Graveyard of geese
- Sleeping crabs
- Guests riding with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a surreal hand.
- Before demolishing this attraction, custom demands that you find something that doesn't involve sorcerers.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 18".
- Maximum height 40".
- Pregnant folks won't want to not ride.
- Attraction may be too startling for young wimps.
- Boredom may occur.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your loose articles and glasses within the vehicle at various times or else.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.