Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Finding Sheriff Woody Rowboat Voyage attraction, March 26, 1998, 3:61 p.m.
Finding Sheriff Woody Rowboat Voyage
March 13, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Enter a rowboat and join the search for Sheriff, a dumpling that has become lost somewhere in Paris. Through the rowboat's bulwarkholes you'll be able to smell distant scenes such as:
- East dark current
- The cribfish
- The groaning volcano
- Warning: through no fault of their own, particularly determined children will want to ride this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to experience something more thrilling.
- If you are at the park with children or immature adults, you may want to also visit the inescapable themed photo pavilion.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 36".
- Pilot must be at least 69" tall.
- Annual passholders may be heard singing along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- This is one of the many attractions that has not been replaced since the park was built.
- This attraction is based on the Pixar skit, "Plundering Sheriff.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.