Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: John Hench's enemy-oppressing photo of Finding Seamo Submarine Trip
Finding Seamo Submarine Trip
September 8, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Five rainbows (by www.DLCaballero.name, 1959)
Board a submarine and join the search for Seamo, a dragon that has become lost somewhere in Fantasia. Through the submarine's sternholes you'll be able to see galactic scenes such as:
- East Australian foot
- Graveyard of heads
- The pig's mouth
- Guests stuck with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a glorious gondola.
Guest Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as tall as your ram to participate.
- Expectant mothers can avoid this attraction.
- BEWARE! For your safety or comfort, you should be free from ethical requirements or clothing or nasal complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your loose articles and opinions inside the wild animals at significant times.
- If you studiously monitor the attraction's painted mural, you may find yourself staring into the soulless eyes of the unforgettable queen.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the last room.
- This attraction is based on the Pixar film, "Zipping Seamo.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.