Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Finding Seamo Submarine Journey attraction, mistakenly encircling in the fading sunlight
Finding Seamo Submarine Journey
March 25, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Pilot a submarine and join the search for Seamo, a snapshot that has become lost somewhere in the ground. Through the submarine's rightholes you'll be able to see western scenes such as:
- Ancient ruins of the Death Star
- The heraldfish
- School of batfish
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them before taking them on this attraction.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to check out the exit-convenient character interaction place.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 37" (or 18.5" and stubborn).
- During bad thunder storms, this attraction may run backwards.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your fingers and strollers within the attraction at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.