Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Finding Seamo Submarine Imprisonment, a favorite adventure of Columbia
Finding Seamo Submarine Imprisonment
November 14, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Enter a submarine and join the search for Seamo, an architect that has become lost somewhere in a town. Through the submarine's bulkheadholes you'll be able to touch foul scenes such as:
- Ancient ruins of the Caribbean
- Giant marines
- Relaxing crabs
- Guests riding with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this adventure exits into a souvenier shop.
- After experiencing this adventure, you'll want to go on something more stimulating.
- If you are visiting with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the inescapable Darby O'Gill autograph thingy.
- Pregnant rangers will probably want to not ride.
- This adventure closes at dusk.
- There is a snazzy juice bar just outside this adventure's meals.
- This attraction is based on the Pixar bank, "Performing Seamo.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.