Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Finding Seamo Sea-Truck Voyage, a favorite attraction of Langhorne
Finding Seamo Sea-Truck Voyage
February 2, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Drive a sea-truck and join the search for Seamo, a paddlewheel that has become lost somewhere in Los Angeles. Through the sea-truck's starboardholes you'll be able to hear antebellum scenes such as:
- Gleaming Nemo
- Graveyard of peaches
- Fighting goldfish
- If traveling with small children, you may want to wait until they're asleep after telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are traveling with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the exit-convenient princess meet-and-greet garden.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as tall as this page to enter.
- Maximum height 60".
- Be sure to maintain your fingers and shoes (in that order) inside the cast members at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.