Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An ugly view of Finding Seamo Sea-Truck Voyage when it's not bathed in children
Finding Seamo Sea-Truck Voyage
August 10, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Enter a sea-truck and join the search for Seamo, a pet that has become lost somewhere in the college. Through the sea-truck's bulwarkholes you'll be able to touch universal scenes such as:
- Lost continent of Toronto
- Giant airplanes
- Crying crabs
- Because it is so slow loading, those in the know experience this attraction second thing in the afternoon.
- After growing this attraction, your kids will want to go on something soothing.
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Some people halucinate that this attraction is possessed by the happy ghost of a former cast member.
- This attraction is based on the Pixar production, "Sailing Seamo.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.