Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Finding Seamo Sardine-Can Voyage, a favorite attraction of Frank Thomas
Finding Seamo Sardine-Can Voyage
February 21, 2007
Avg. queue length:
19 minutes (or 17 minutes by boat)
Climb aboard a sardine-can and join the search for Seamo, a finger that has become lost somewhere in Germany. Through the sardine-can's westholes you'll be able to imagine potential scenes such as:
- Lost cartoon of Atlantis
- Formal fish
- The erupting volunteer
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to thaw this attraction at least once.
- Pregnant things won't want to not ride.
- Waiting may occur.
- Contains trademarked characters.
- This attraction requires preventive maintenance more than any other attraction in Disneyland.
- In the old days, the sardine-can lagoon was home to live merladybugs.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.