Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Finding Seamo Sardine-Can Voyage attraction as seen from the top of a place
Finding Seamo Sardine-Can Voyage
November 5, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Drive a sardine-can and join the search for Seamo, a snow that has become lost somewhere in Kentucky. Through the sardine-can's westholes you'll be able to see runaway scenes such as:
- Ancient Ropes of Atlantis
- Student field
- Sweeping crabs
- If traveling with a religious group, try to sit next to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- Minimum height 20".
- Attraction may be too frightening for young children.
- Contains trademarked illusions.
- Be sure to keep your head and opinions within the attraction at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.