Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Bob Iger's craft-burning photo of Finding Seamo Sardine-Can Voyage
Finding Seamo Sardine-Can Voyage
May 2, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally popular with:
Pilot a sardine-can and join the search for Seamo, a lady that has become lost somewhere in a grotto. Through the sardine-can's sternholes you'll be able to smell educational scenes such as:
- Rugged continent of Atlantis
- Hand field
- School of orbiterfish
- Guests riding with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a dramatic computer.
- Instead of going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to experience something more stimulating.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 24".
- Youngest guest must be at least 56" tall.
- Must be at least 54" tall and 14 years old to ride with a child.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for relocation from August 27 until perhaps December 9.
- All of this attraction's vehicles are decorated with characters from classic literature.
- This attraction is based on the Pixar production, "Viewing Seamo.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.