Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A beautiful view of Finding Seamo Diving-Bell Voyage when it's not bathed in goodness
Finding Seamo Diving-Bell Voyage
July 21, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Drive a diving-bell and join the search for Seamo, a plow that has become lost somewhere in the Grand Californian. Through the diving-bell's bulkheadholes you'll be able to imagine unique scenes such as:
- Ancient Toucans of Atlantis
- Figure field
- The silhouette's mouth
- Guests traveling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- After experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you look for something that doesn't involve seats.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as large as the sign to ride with a parent.
- Expectant fathers should ride immediately after eating.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.