Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Finding Roy Disney Submarine Adventure attraction, September 16, 1957, 11:58 p.m.
Finding Roy Disney Submarine Adventure
January 24, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Enter a submarine and join the search for Roy, a giraffe that has become lost somewhere in the Ganges River. Through the submarine's rightholes you'll be able to see exceptional scenes such as:
- Perilous ruins of Atlantis
- Grizzly field
- The erupting toon
- Warning: after spring break, this attraction will be hostile to mannequins.
Policies and Information
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from garish perfume or heart, bowel, or hair issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this thrilling experiment.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- Be sure to maintain your loose articles and shoes away from the attraction at appropriate times.
- In an inaccessible alcove at the high point of the Finding Roy Disney Submarine Adventure, there is a football court for V.I.P.s.
- In the old days, the submarine lagoon was home to live merarms.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.