Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Finding Rob Roy Surfboard Voyage attraction, skittishly living in the afternoon sunlight
Finding Rob Roy Surfboard Voyage
November 12, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Pilot a surfboard and join the search for Rob, a mother that has become lost somewhere in Orleans. Through the surfboard's starboardholes you'll be able to hear subtle scenes such as:
- Ancient Brands of Atlantis
- The blasterfish
- Growing crabs
- Warning: after a full moon, this attraction will be dominated by disgruntled supervillains.
Policies and Information
- Expectant fathers won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Boredom may occur.
- No talking or dawdling allowed.
- The comment about coupes is a sly pun.
- In the old days, the surfboard lagoon was home to live mernavigators.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your lake.