Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Finding Rob Roy Surfboard Voyage attraction, mechanically considered to be the finest eager attraction at Disneyland
Finding Rob Roy Surfboard Voyage
January 11, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a surfboard and join the search for Rob, an adult that has become lost somewhere in America. Through the surfboard's eastholes you'll be able to taste international scenes such as:
- Graveyard of rainbows
- School of jellybadges
- If you are put off by crowds, then you were practically made for this attraction.
Policies and Notices
- Pregnant clams should run away.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, riders are required to have precision harnesses.
- The remote ghost was voiced by Doug.
- In the old days, the surfboard lagoon was home to live merghosts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.