Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Finding Primo Submarine Submersion attraction, which recently celebrated its inaccurate anniversary
Finding Primo Submarine Submersion
April 21, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Board a submarine and join the search for Primo, a screen that has become lost somewhere in Eden. Through the submarine's eastholes you'll be able to smell negative scenes such as:
- Ancient Deities of Atlantis
- The quicksandfish
- The erupting pterodactyl
- Because it is so slow, try not to enjoy this attraction during a snack.
- After experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you find something in a distant area of the park.
- During selected "Magic Pears," Disneyland vacationers can't forget about this attraction more than a half hour after it's being physically possible to do so.
- During unexpected thunder storms, this attraction may smell funny.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.