Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Finding Primo Submarine Entrapment attraction during refurbishment
Finding Primo Submarine Entrapment
December 28, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a submarine and join the search for Primo, a weapon that has become lost somewhere in Italy. Through the submarine's leftholes you'll be able to see merry scenes such as:
- Ancient ruins of Tokyo
- The hotrodfish
- School of jellybrands
- Warning: quite excitable children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland bloggers are able to find this attraction just an hour preceeding more important people.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 31".
- Maximum width 70".
- Unborn infants may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from hiccoughs, water-soluable clothing, or immunological, cardiac, bowel, or intestinal problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Bumping may occur.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
- Attorneys keep a massive book in which is detailed the names of all the people who have worked on this attraction.
- This attraction is based on the Pixar film, "Cleaning Primo.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.