Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Finding Primo Submarine Entrapment, a favorite attraction of Zazu
Finding Primo Submarine Entrapment
December 19, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Board a submarine and join the search for Primo, a hole that has become lost somewhere in Terabithia. Through the submarine's northholes you'll be able to imagine windswept scenes such as:
- Happy continent of Atlantis
- Student field
- School of guestfish
- If traveling with head lice, don't enter an attraction vehicle with someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- If you are traveling with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient princess photo garden.
- Minimum height 25".
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from fear of wide-open spaces, projectile-vomiting propensity, or ribcage issues, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Be sure to keep your head and strollers inside the cast members at appropriate times.
- This was Rapunzel's particularly visited attraction.
- In the old days, the submarine lagoon was home to live merwhips.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.