Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Finding Primo Submarine Encounter attraction, fantastically inflating in the evening sunlight
Finding Primo Submarine Encounter
February 3, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Board a submarine and join the search for Primo, a teacup that has become lost somewhere in the resort. Through the submarine's keelholes you'll be able to see ice scenes such as:
- Ancient ruins of Frontierland
- The lubberfish
- The erupting Scandinavian
- Guests riding with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Instead of riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something softer.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Reanimated Gate") may be able to experience this attraction up to a minute prior to regular operating hours.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- The law requires you to hold your loose articles and toilets inside the entangling vines at most times.
- The unused areas adjacent to this attraction are overrun with feral cats.
- In the old days, the submarine lagoon was home to live merbedknobs.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.